Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Training with the Warriors


Training with the Warriors was huge moment for me because I've never meet them in person so I was very excited. First I got called from Mr Dutoy and he picked some people to come and train and do some fun activities. Then I had to get out of my jersey and I then began to run to the cort and then as soon as I got there I saw the Warriors and then we did our first activity. Our first activity was we had to get in a group of 2 and it was Toby and me and there was a coach who teched us and the first activity was if she did this ✊ I will have to give Toby a piggyback ride and it was very funny.  After if she made two fists I will have to pick up Toby and the last thing she did was if she raised up her pinky and I will have to act like I am going to marry Toby but it was fake. Then after we played a game when there are 2 teams and you have to kick the ball and you have to catch it with your right hand and it was very challenging after like 5 minutes I was going to catch it and one of the Warriors accidently fell on me and it only hurt a little bit. Finally we finished our last activity and we then took lots of pitchers and then some people got a ball and John got a Warrior T-shirt and it even got signed and that was cool then I got one of them to sign my shoe and they did. I felt nervous because I never learnt none of these activities but I was still doing and it was very FUN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.